Despite being no makeup expert, I've grown to love the world of cosmetics. And 'love' is probably an understatement. It's like going mad each time I discover new beauty products and learn new makeup tips. Most of all, I love going into pharmacies and spend ages swatching highlighters, blushers and lippies and exit with a colourful painting on my hand :)
A number of you lovely people, who share my same passion for makeup, have asked me to show you the contents of my makeup bag. So without further ado, here goes (as long as you snap a photo showing me the contents of your makeup bag! :P)
- PUPA Professionals BB Cream + Anti-Eta
- PUPA Luminys Touch Face Illuminator
- Max Factor Masterpiece Nude Palette in Rose Nudes
- Essence Lash Princess Mascara
- Essence Super Fine Eyeliner Pen
- NYX Slide On Pencil in shade Tropical Green
- Rimmel London Volume Colourist Mascara
- NYX Micro Brow pencil in shade Espresso
- Burberry Skin Warm Glow Bronzer
- Urban Decay Blush in shade Fetish
- L'Oreal Le Blush in shade Nectarine
- Artdeco Arctic Beauty highlighter
- Make Up Factory Fixing Powder
- Evagarden BB lipstick in shade 580
- Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick in shade One of a Kind
Remember to snap a photo of the contents on your makeup bag and share here! ;)
Contact Dorianne here
Blogger writing about what she loves and lives for - fashion, beauty, love & other intriguing matters
her blogs directly to your inbox
Advertise with us!
*askdorianne.com believes in partnering with individuals and companies who are passionate and innovative. If you are looking for a loyal audience who will get excited about the content we share, please contact us here.
For any freelance articles related to lifestyle or fashion, feel free to drop us a line here.