Off to the city of light and love next week. Yes, I will be having Paris all to myself again for a couple of days, and I just can't wait! I still can't decide whether I'm mostly looking forward to Paris as the fashion capital of the world, the macaroons I'll get to treat myself to (by now, you're probably aware of my crazy obsession with macaroons) or the sight of the cradle of Paris; the majestic Notre-Dame. It's probably a mix of them three. All I know is that I felt I needed to buy me a new, red lippie to take with me to Paris to kind of make this uncertainty of mine feel better (didn't need much convincing there! :))
In the meantime, I wanted to show you what I'm taking with me (Yes, I'm already packed. Happen to be very excited, can you tell?!)
In my Parfois hand-luggage:
- 4 woolen tops/cardis and a poncho
- 2 pairs of denims and leggings
- thermal socks and leather gloves
- my Fossil crossbody bag
- my amika digital titanium glide styler whose awesomeness keeps on reminding me that (sadly) I've discovered this baby pretty late in the day; I simply can't get enough of it, this styler never lets me down!
- my petite Coccinelle make-up bag
- my 'How to be Parisian wherever you are', especially since the 'wherever' bit will be...PARIS!!
Wish you a great day, you'll be hearing more about this and that's a promise!
her blogs directly to your inbox
Advertise with us!
*askdorianne.com believes in partnering with individuals and companies who are passionate and innovative. If you are looking for a loyal audience who will get excited about the content we share, please contact us here.
For any freelance articles related to lifestyle or fashion, feel free to drop us a line here.