... this is what's going through my head at the moment:
- I still haven't bought that boyfriend jeans I've seen two weeks ago at ZARA.
- I feel like cake. Chocolate cake.
- Going to a cooking class has been on my to-do list for ages, I really should do something about it. I'm almost 31. And terrible in the kitchen.
- I feel like a glass of wine. A Gavi perhaps. Actually, make that a glass of Bordeaux.
- I feel sleepy and I did get my 8 hours beauty sleep last night. That probably means I need to exercise more. I also need to start going for walks again because it's been ages.
- I need to travel more, go places I've never been to.
- I want to watch more movies; need to find time for that as well, I guess.
- Now that I'm going to be 31, I need to try to be more assertive. Generally speaking, that is.
- I need to continue looking for the beauty IN EVERYTHING! ;)
- I'm thirsty. Let me go prepare myself a cup of coffee. And buy some sweets. And tonight I'll go buy those boyfriend jeans I've seen two weeks ago at ZARA...
her blogs directly to your inbox
Advertise with us!
*askdorianne.com believes in partnering with individuals and companies who are passionate and innovative. If you are looking for a loyal audience who will get excited about the content we share, please contact us here.
For any freelance articles related to lifestyle or fashion, feel free to drop us a line here.